Markus Vinzent's Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2024

"Mind the gap" - the next sub-chapter (3) of chapter 2 of my novel "Letting go"

 Before getting the next episode of my novel, perhaps you can help me - the German publisher has asked me for a more appealing title, as he thinks "Loslassen" would be not attractive enough. If you have a good suggestion, please let me know. For most of my books, others have created the titles, for which I am most grateful.


Now, here the link to the next episode (in a few minutes live): chapter 2, sub-chapter 3: Mind the gap

https://youtube.com/live/YXDhjyOLVm4?feature=share




The novel is going to be published in German and potentially later in English.
The book tells the story of two couples and their intricate relations. When Feeny, one of the two ladies, is diagnosed with a chronic illness, all relations change. Letting go is about learning how to live the now.

In a few weeks, the novel will be published, first in German (Verlag: Der Blaue Reiter, Göttingen).
To pre-order the German book (Vol I and II, each ca. EUR 29): info@verlag-derblauereiter.de

No comments:

Post a Comment