Markus Vinzent's Blog

Saturday 19 October 2024

The next episode of "Letting go", I 2.2: Anika and Feeny again

 after a few weeks interruption because of conferences, here the next sub-chapter of my forthcoming novel "Letting Go": I 2.2 "Anika and Feeny again". You can join me live in a few minutes or watch the episode later on:


https://youtube.com/live/7hfePO3DsDY?feature=share

The novel is going to be published in German first with the titel: "Nicht alle Tage" and potentially later in English.
The book tells the story of two couples and their intricate relations. When Feeny, one of the two ladies, is diagnosed with a chronic illness, all relations change. Letting go is about learning how to live the now.




The book (vol I) will be out before Christmas (Verlag: Der Blaue Reiter, Göttingen).
To pre-order the German book (Vol I and II, each ca. EUR 29): info@verlag-derblauereiter.de

No comments:

Post a Comment